Saturday, February 20, 2010

2/19/10

Today was a good day. Kinda. I didn't fall asleep until about 7AM. Woke up around 2PM feeling like crap for missing half of the day. My roommate and I haven't really been getting along lately, but we walked to Wendy's which is like 3 blocks away from my house. I bought a pizza last week, so he owed me money for, so he bought my lunch. I looked at the menu, saw the sandwhich with a bunch of bacon on in, and fell it love. Well, I ordered the wrong thing. It was a number 4, I ordered the number 5. It still had bacon on it, but it wasn't what I wanted. I was a little bit disappointed, but at the same time, I was having an awesome Wendy's meal, so everything worked out fine.

Oh yeah, after we ordered and were waiting for our food, I realized that today was Friday. Remember the whole Catholic thing? Yeah, well, we don't eat meat on Fridays, so I messed that one up.

The IU Sing program was tonight at seven, so after spending the rest of my day playing my online game, some Xbox, and watching TV, I got ready and went to the house. We all met in the formal so we could walk over together.

Our house was paired with ADPi, and our skit was about Saturday Night Live. It was actually really good, and was really funny. I left at the intermission halfway through the show, but when everybody got back after the show, they said we didn't even place. This was kind of disappointing because I felt like our performance was a lot better than the rest of the people's, but I guess I'm a little biased.

I came home after that and tonight is going to be another relaxing night without partying for me. I'm playing video games and will probably watch some movies until i fall asleep, like I do every night.

1 comment:

  1. you're an r-tard for messing up the baconator. that made me sad just reading that. also, "this was kind of disappointing". really??? i dont think it was. definitey not. definitely didnt drink myself to death that night. and then...well, you know what happened...it rhymes with stuff

    ReplyDelete