Sunday, February 14, 2010

Uncle D's is the Best (zach is wrong)

Yeah, motherbears may be really awesome. But they have the worst breadsticks in bloomington, greasiest pizza, too much sauce, and WAY overpriced. I'll give Pizza X the win for breadstix. And Avers is a complete FAIL.

Reasons why I KNOW that Uncle D's has the best Pizza.

1. Taste- They have the best tasting Pizza. It's a New York style pizza that comes loaded with pepperoni's, a huge layer of cheese, and the perfect amount of sauce. Everything about this pizza was perfect. It wasn't too greasy, it didnt have any funky special spices, it was made just how a pizza should be made.

2. Price- $10 for a 14 inch pizza and a 2 liter of pop. We're in college, and that is the perfect price. With Pizza X, you get your big bargain, but after you pay the $1.50 for the extra sauce and anything else you want on your order, its at least $16. Motherbears is easily $20 for their special. And we already gave Avers a FAIL, so who cares about them.

3. Service-OK, they messed up my order. It was mostly my fault cause I didnt order the pizza by the name of the special, but i did ask for 2 drinks and only got 1. Also, the pizza was 4 inches too small. I called them back, explained what happened, and I got a new 14 inch pepperoni pizza and a 2 liter bottle of root beer in like 20 minutes. Plus I got to keep the first one, so that makes me very happy with their service.

4. I just wanted to prove Zach wrong.

So if you want a perfect Pizza, for a great price, call 812-339-2260 and order the "#1".

2 comments:

  1. i am changing the picture behind the title of my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who cares about Avers? I DO. If you give them a fail, I'll give you a fail. :)

    ReplyDelete