Sunday, February 21, 2010

2/20/10

This morning started off the same way the rest have. I woke up at like 3PM and made some lunch. Today was a really lame day for me. I sat in bed and watched transformers/ratatouille. We got a ticket from the city for not putting our trash out, so we put it in my neighbors truck, and took it to the dumpster at the fraternity.

I took another nap, was really lazy for the rest of the day, and didn't do anything useful.

Hopefully I'll get over this insomnia thing soon. It's just really annoying that I can't fall asleep at night, but then at like 7 or 8 when the sun starts shining through my window, I get tired and fall asleep until 3 or 4, and then I feel like a useless bum. Tried taking a couple tylenol PM's. That didnt work. I've tried staying up all night, all day, and then going to bed at a normal time the next night, but I wake up after sleeping for 2-3 hours and can't fall back asleep. I'm gonna try taking some Nyquil Sunday night so I can get some sleep before the week starts. I just hate the taste of it though. I can't stand cough syrups. The after taste just lingers in my mouth and ugggh!!! I just dont like it.

I'm gonna try to go to sleep now that it's 5:57AM on Sunday morning.

Goodnight blogger.

1 comment:

  1. i can buy you sleeping stuff for mad cheap at wilke. i have 3 bottles of it in my room.

    ReplyDelete